STC on Community Wellness and Environmental Responsibility
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
On December 17, 2013, the Synthetic Turf Council's Terrie Ward and Rick Doyle, Marketing & Education Director and President, respectively, joined Manufacturing Revival Radio to discuss the synthetic turf industry, marketplace, trends as well as marketing and education strategies.
"The Synthetic Turf Council is proudly celebrating their 10th anniversary in 2013. They remain a powerful resource of information for architects, specifiers, designers , manufacturers and many more looking for industry insight. In addition, they promote synthetic turf innovation and quality by acting as a liaison between industry professionals and end user organizations. Providing educational materials to educate the market place and serving as a collective spokesman for the advocacy of the synthetic turf industry."
Key discussion topics from the conversation:
- The environmental benefits of synthetic turf
- The mission and purpose of the STC
- The (surprising) markets for synthetic turf
- The exciting agenda of their upcoming spring meeting in Las Vegas
- The education and training they provide with their Whistle-stop seminar series