Objectives of the STC European Section
- To help STC members do business in other parts of the world – not just North America (N.A.)
- To support existing STC members with operations in Europe and invite additional members to join STC.
- To create robust networking and learning opportunities for the synthetic turf global market
- To develop a global network of resources to exchange information that will give rise to a better informed global synthetic turf industry and address critical issues that cross geographic lines (environmental health, player safety, performance, etc.)
- To interface with industry stakeholders such as FIFA, World Rugby, FIH and others
- Identify marketing opportunities to promote all STC members
The Synthetic Turf Council represents more than 25 member companies with a European presence that buy into or have interests in the North American synthetic turf market.