Registration is Now Closed - Please Join US for future webinars
Even though many of us are working from home and practicing social distancing, that doesn't mean our industry can't stay connected and informed. Please join us on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 12:15 p.m. Eastern for Part One of the 2020 STC Webinar Series, "Virtual STC Member Forum: COVID-19 Resources and Information." The webinar will focus on your STC member programs and resources, COVID-19 impact discussion, best practices for remote workers, and guidance for operating businesses.
NOTE: Due to high demand we must limit the total number of registrants to 100 attendees per webinar. If you are unable to register, then the session has reached its capacity. For those who are unable to attend the live webinar, a recording will be posted to the STC Members Only site - and downloads will be free for STC members only.
- Increase awareness of and provide instant access to STC Members Only benefits and resources about COVID-19
- Discuss how being a member of the STC can support, promote and impact your business
- Provide an opportunity for members to share their experiences, feelings and valuable insights on how the STC can assist during this global pandemic
- Discuss best practices for crisis communications and business templates for download:
- Essential Business Employees Memo
- Internal Memo for Remote Workers
- Internal Memo Regarding Coronavirus
- Provide valuable information to non-members to demonstrate why they need to join the STC
Member Forum and Q&A
We want to better understand the overall sentiment and action plans of our members, and help assist you during this global pandemic. We invite you to submit your questions in advance to Dan Bond, President and CEO, at email@example.com.
- STC Full Members: FREE (Not a member? Join Today and gain on-demand access to this and future STC webinar content)
- STC Affiliate Members: FREE
- Non-Member: $35.00
For those who are unable to attend the live webinar, a recording will be posted to the STC Members Only site - and downloads will be free for STC members only.
If you are an STC Certified Turf Installer for Landscape (CTI-L), this webinar is worth 1 CEU by STC toward your re-certification. Approved CTI-L Non-Members must register at the non-member rate.
STC is planning to deliver virtual education content and online resources within the member community for the foreseeable future. If you have any ideas for webinar topics, would like to be a webinar presenter, or have questions about future programs and events, please contact Melanie Taylor, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.