This webinar will discuss preventive measures, product data and best practices to mitigate the occurrences of turf “melting” or fiber distortion from highly reflective surfaces.
- Dr. Phil Stricklen, President, Turf Dr Phil
- Brad Borgman, CTI-L, Director of Sales, USGreentech
- Joe Wadkins, CTI-L, Managing Member, Ask JW Synthetic Turf Consultant
- George Neagle, CTI-L, Executive VP, SYNLawn
- How best to communicate with and respond to the consumer at the time of installation to the point of repairs and maintenance
- Discuss the propensity of turf to melt being influenced by the changing the fiber polymer
- Discuss the trade offs of changing to a higher melting polymer for the fiber
- How infill can mitigate fiber distortion, i.e. melting
- Discuss the possible solutions for repeat occurrences
Member Forum and Q&A
We invite you to submit your questions in advance to Melanie Taylor, Associate Director, at email@example.com.
NOTE: Due to high demand we must limit the total number of
registrants to 100 attendees per webinar. If you are unable to register,
then the session has reached its capacity. For those who are unable to attend the live webinar, a recording will be posted to the STC Members Only site - and downloads will be free for STC members only.
- STC Full Members: FREE (Not a member? Join Today and gain on-demand access to this and future STC webinar content)
- STC Affiliate Members: FREE
- Non-Member: $35.00
For those who are unable to attend the live webinar, a recording will be posted to the STC Members Only site - and downloads will be free for STC members only.
If you are an STC Certified Turf Installer for Landscape (CTI-L), this webinar is worth 1 CEU by STC toward your re-certification. Approved CTI-L Non-Members must register at the non-member rate.
As an approved provider of education with the Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES) and American Institute for Architects (AIA), the STC has qualified the educational content of its Membership Meeting so that licensed landscape architects and Certified Turf Installers-Landscape (CTI-L) may earn continuing education credits.
STC is planning to deliver virtual education content and online resources within the member community for the foreseeable future. If you have any ideas for webinar topics, would like to be a webinar presenter, or have questions about future programs and events, please contact Melanie Taylor, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.