This webinar will be an STC Members Only forum presented by Dan Bond, CAE, STC President and CEO.
The STC announced the release of the new Synthetic Turf Market Report: North America 2020. The report is the most comprehensive examination of the North American synthetic turf market ever to be developed. The report examines the market size, shape and direction, geographic and material segments and key market drivers and trend identifications.
- Discuss the highlights of the 2020 report
- Discuss industry demand drivers and focus areas for improved public perceptions
- Discuss the synthetic turf market sizing and regional segmentation based on the percentage of total installed cost spending
- Discuss the potential considerations for future reports
NOTE: Due to high demand we must limit the total number of registrants to 100 attendees per webinar. If you are unable to register, then the session has reached its capacity. For those who are unable to attend the live webinar, a recording will be posted to the STC Members Only site - and downloads will be free for STC members only.
Member Forum and Q&A
We invite you to submit your questions in advance to Melanie Taylor, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar is an STC Member Forum event and available only to active members and non-members who have purchased the report.
- STC Full Members: FREE (Not a member? Join Today and gain on-demand access to this and future STC webinar content)
- STC Affiliate Members: FREE
For those who are unable to attend the live webinar, a recording will be posted to the STC Members Only site - and downloads will be free for STC members only.
If you are an STC Certified Turf Installer for Landscape (CTI-L), this webinar is worth 1 CEU by STC toward your re-certification. Approved CTI-L Non-Members must register at the non-member rate.
STC is planning to deliver virtual education content and online resources within the member community for the foreseeable future. If you have any ideas for webinar topics, would like to be a webinar presenter, or have questions about future programs and events, please contact Melanie Taylor, Associate Director, at email@example.com.