The STC Innovator Award recognizes an STC member company that has shown outstanding industry leadership through cutting-edge developments of products or processes that advance the synthetic turf industry to a new level of excellence.
Any STC member company in good standing may nominate themselves for the STC Innovator Award.
- Self-Nomination: Yes
- Who Judges Award: STC panel
- Who is Eligible: Any STC member company in good standing
- Fee to Apply: $50
- Any STC member company in good standing is eligible.
- Any STC member company in good standing with at least one year of membership is eligible.
- The innovation being submitted must have been introduced to the industry within the previous calendar year.
- Innovation categories include synthetic turf, infill, and installation/design.
(Each criterion is worth 25 points, for a maximum score of 100 points.)
- An explanation of the primary purpose of the innovation
- A description of how the industry approached this need prior to the innovation, and what makes this product or process different or better
- A list of patents, certifications, press coverage, or other external recognition or acknowledgement of the innovation
- Evidence showing the impact of the innovation and how it will advance the industry as a whole (completed projects, customer testimonials, etc.)